Rainbow the Mountain Hike 01 Day (Full Day)
ADVENTURE WITH LEADING PERU TRAVEL
Tour Level: Moderate
Mountain of 7 Colors – Inca Rainbow
Ausangate is the fifth mountain most high of Peru, with its 6384 meters for centuries has received many names; “The roof of the Inca Capital”, “Vinicunca” (Hill of colors), etc. Guardian of the Cusco region, located in the District of Pitumarca, Canchis province, Cusco region, in the South of Peru; Ausangate is considered the most important mountain of the Andean cosmovision. Activities
- Walk (included)
- Purchase of handicrafts (additional cost)
- Cusco: Pick up from your hotel.
- Whenever it is within the city center of the city (Center and Fence).
- For places outside these limits, you must coordinate with the Operator the feasibility of your pickup or Meeting Point or additional cost.
- Transportation (there and back)
- 01 breakfast
- 01 lunch
- Professional guide
- Horse S/ 30.00 + muleteer S/ 30.00
- Power supply not described.
- Travel insurance and accident
- Do not need tourist ticket