Discover the Treasures of the North – 4d / 3n
ADVENTURE WITH LEADING PERU TRAVEL
Tour Level: Moderate
Discover the Treasures of the North – 4d / 3nThis “Treasures of the North” Tour hides a route that begins in the warm and ancestral city of Trujillo and ends in Máncora, We will know the cultural trail of Los Moches and Chimúes in spaces as magical as El Brujo Complex, Huaca de la Luna and Chan chan, among others, We finish with the adrenaline of swimming with the Ñuro turtles and sail offshore in Los Órganos silver, You can fish in the open sea, prepare and taste the freshest ceviche of your life. Activities
- Purchase of crafts (additional cost).
- Gastronomy (additional cost).
- Horse riding (included).
- Trujillo: Recepción en Aeropuerto (o Terminal de Buses).
Day 1: SOL Y LUNA – CHAN CHAN – HUANCHACO
- Reception and transfer of passengers from the Bus Station or Airport. Breakfast 10.30 am. Tour of the ancestral Campiña de Moche, visit of the Temples of the Sun and the Moon, sample of friezes and original murals, Modern Museum Moche. In the afternoon: Chan Chan, Huaca Arco Iris, Site Museum, Ni Kan Palace, Chan Chan. We finish tour in Huanchaco with its enigmatic Caballitos de Totora.
- Overnight in Trujillo.
Day 2: THE WITCH AND THE LADY OF CAO
- Visit to El Brujo Archaeological Complex and tour of Huaca Cao Viejo.
- We admire its beautiful reliefs, in addition to the impressive Gold Museum of the Lady of Cao.
- Transfer to bus station.
- Travel to Mancora. (8 hours – Bus Bed).
Day 3: ORGANS – SWIM WITH TURTLES
- 5:00 am. Llegada a Máncora (hora aprox.), traslado al Hotel.
- 6:00 am. Recojo de su hotel para embarcarse en una experiencia inolvidable: Nadar con las tortugas en la paradisiaca playa de Los Órganos.
- Aquí además pescaremos en mar abierto con la preparación y degustación de un riquísimo ceviche a bordo.
- Almuerzo Mancorino de cortesía.
- Pernocte en Máncora.
Day 4: FAREWELL WITH HORSE RIDING IN FRONT OF THE SEA
- Free morning to enjoy the beach and facilities of the Hotel.
- 12:30 pm – Please check-out the room and leave your luggage in hotel lockers.
- 5:00 pm – Horse ride in front of the sea.
- The service ends in Máncora.
- Transfers Airport / Bus Station – Hotel (in Trujillo). 2 nights accommodation (Night 1st day in Trujillo / Night 3rd day in Mancora).
- Hotel in Trujillo: Colonial Hotel in Mancora: California Beach. 3 Continental Breakfasts 1 lunch Mancorino. Tour guide Tourist transport. Tourist Tickets 1 CD Route moche. Tickets special bus Trujillo – Mancora. Tour Organs and swim with turtles. Tours:
- Temple of the Sun and the Moon, Chan Chan, Huaca Arco Iris, Site Museum, Huanchaco, El Brujo Complex.
Does not include
- Arrival transportation to Trujillo.
- Lunches not mentioned.
- Tips for service.
- VERY IMPORTANT: Services end at the Playa de Máncora.
- The tours and trips made by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Any material loss or accident is under the responsibility of the client.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If a client decides to retire before finalizing his reservation there will not be any type of refund for previous exit.