Valle Viejo Tour full day Tacna
ADVENTURE WITH LEADING PERU TRAVEL
Tour Level: Moderate
Valle Viejo TourCivic Walk: It shows a lot of history in each of its monuments, One of the emblematic places of the city is the Parabolic Arc, built in honor of the heroes of the war. Next to him, two of our greatest heroes: Admiral Miguel Grau and Francisco Bolognesi, guarding it jealously. Pisco Route: Shows a captivated taste tasting and smells of a good Peruvian Pisco. With the magic provided by grapes such as Italia and Negra Criolla, which make our Tacneños valleys an emblem full of pride and a lot of tradition reflected in each one of its wineries. Petroglyphs of Miculla: More than 1,500 engravings in low relief on the surface of certain rocks using hammers of stone, metal and bone. Magically mysterious place in each of his drawings that transport us to a mystical world. Activities
- Hike (included)
- Liquor tasting (included)
- Thermalism (additional cost)
- Tacna: Accommodation in which the tourist is located.
- Whenever it is within the city center of the city (Centro and Cercado) and prior coordination with the operator.
- For places outside those limits, you must coordinate with the Operator the feasibility of your pick-up or meeting point or additional cost.
- Valle Viejo Tour
- Civic Walk
- Muslim mosque
- Railway Museum
- Alameda Bolognesi-
- Wine Cellar- Tasting of wine, piscos and macerados
- Town of Pachía- Pastel de Choclo
- Petroglyphs of Miculla
- Hot springs of Calientes
- Entrance to Museums.
- Medical assistance.
- Professional Guidance
- Tourist Mobility
- Digital photographs.
- Tasting of wine, pisco and macerated.
- Entrance to the pool and thermal pools.
- Meals, snacks and drinks during the tour.
- Personal purchases (souvenirs, gifts).
- Tips for service (voluntary).
- It is recommended to wear a wide-brimmed hat, water and walking shoes.
- For those who wish to make use of the pool and thermal pools bring a swimsuit.
- If you bring or buy snacks, preferably light (dry fruits, cookies and water).
- The tours and trips made by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Any material loss or accident is under the responsibility of the client.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
- If you bring or buy snacks during the tours, preferably light (dry fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the service day, it will be considered as “Done” without any claims or refunds.
- If you do not attend the day of the tour, the seats in the mobility are taken as used and you lose the service without a claim.
- The seats in the transfer mobility are not reserved, they are taken according to the order of arrival.