Unforgettable Tarapoto – 4d / 3n
Tarapoto, a beautiful and pleasant place, where you will forget the stress and feel in paradise, Know the best cataract: Ahuashiyacu and the majestic blue lagoon. Enjoy the most complete tour to the Altomayo, Finally the Castle and natives located in the province of Lamas.
- Canopy, Zipline, Zip line (additional cost)
- Kayak (additional cost)
- Motonáutica (additional cost)
- Tarapoto: Pick up from the Airport or Terminal and transfer to the hotel.
Day 1: Pick up and tours Native Lamas
We will wait for you at the airport or terminal and take you to the Hotel, 3:30 p.m. The “Native Lamas” Tour begins.Visit to the Ethnic Museum (optional). Visit to the Natural Viewpoint, Visit to the Castle. Visit to the Huayco neighborhood (natives). 6:30 p.m. Return to Tarapoto, The city of Lamas is located 25 km from the city of Tarapoto, “Folkloric Capital” of the department of San Martín. A visit to know a little about the culture and ancestors of the area. Ideal for lovers of history.
day 2: Blue Lagoon
Breakfast at the Hotel, 8:30 a.m. Departure to Sauce (Blue Lagoon). Lunch à la carte. Boating, Horse riding, Entrance to tourist sites. We return at 5:00 p.m. Approx, La Laguna Azul is located 50 km from the city of Tarapoto. Arriving at the port we will cross the Huallaga River by means of a captive raft and then arrive at a natural viewpoint called “La loma del gallinazo” and its color varies between green and blue.
day 3: High Mayo
Breakfast at the Hotel, 7:30 am. Depart to Alto Mayo: Located 118 km from Tarapoto, in a trip of 2 hours approx. to reach the city of Moyobamba, also called the “City of Orchids”, Visit to the Plaza de armas. Visit to Orchidiaries, Lunch à la carte. Visit to Tío Yacu, Visit to Chuchu Center, Visit to the thermal baths. Coffee tasting, 8:00 pm. We return to Tarapoto.
day 4: Ahuashiyacu Falls and Return
Breakfast at the Hotel, 10:30 a.m. Departure to the Ahuashiyacu Falls, Ahuashiyacu Falls is located 14 km from the city of Tarapoto by the road that leads to the city of Yurimaguas, appreciating a wonderful landscape during the journey. It is the most well-known and accessible waterfall in the region that has an impressive drop of 35 meters in height. Before arriving at the Ahuashiyacu Falls there is a strategic stop at the viewpoint where you can observe a majestic view, vegetation and the great Cataract , 1:00 pm Return to Tarapoto, Transfer to Airport.
End of service.
- Transfer Airport / Hotel / Airport.
- 3 nights accommodation.
- Meals: 3 Breakfasts + 2 Lunches.
- Blue Lagoon Tour.
- High May Tour.
- Tour Ahuashiyacu Falls.
- Native Lamas Tour.
- Assistance during the entire tour (first aid kit).
- Guided in Spanish (For other languages, consult)
- Breakfasts and lunches not indicated.
- Air / ground transportation to or from Tarapoto.
- Snacks and drinks during tours.
- Gifts, souvenirs.
- It is recommended to bring: Trekking shoes, repellent, bath clothes, light clothes, blocker.
- Children under 5 years do not pay. They share room, food and service with parents and / or accompanying adults.
- Children from 6 years old, pay adult rate.
- Seniors: Consult travel feasibility.
- The tours and walks made by this Operator have little level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Any lost material or accident, is under the responsibility of the client.
- Service is subject to change without prior notice, due to weather conditions (rains, huaycos, overflows, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the reasons indicated, does not apply refund.
- In such case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to retire before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
If you take or buy snacks, preferably light snacks (dry fruits, cookies and water).