Tour Uros, Taquile and Amantani Islands 2 Dias /1 Noche
ADVENTURE WITH LEADING PERU TRAVEL
Tour Level: Moderate
Tour Uros, Taquile and Amantani Islands 2 Days /1 NightExplore the highest navigable lake in the world. You can visit the impressive floating islands of Uros, Taquile and Amantani. It will be one with nature and you will be able to know the customs of the inhabitants of these islands, their ancestral techniques of design and their traditional and culinary heritage of the Incas. The contact with the waters of the lake titcaca will be enriching for his spirit. You will be able to see up close the curious animals of the lake, in the middle of its wild life and nature. You will taste a typical lunch in Taquile. You will have lunch, dinner and breakfast in Amantani along with the inhabitants of the Island. You will spend the night on the island of Amantani, in the same houses of the villagers. After spending the night in Amantani, the next day breakfast with the same villagers, and in the afternoon will be in the Island of Taquile where you will taste a delicious lunch.
Day 1: Uros – AmantaniPick up: The night before the Tour, when you arrive in Puno, either in the Terminal of Puno or the Airport of Juliaca, a collective Van will pick them up to transfer them to the Hostel to make their Registration in reception and Accommodation. Accommodation for 1 night + American breakfast. The following day, after spending the night in the hostel, a Taxi will transfer them to the port of Puno (to start the Tour 7:40 AM Fixed Hour). Where they will embark on the boat shared service Route: Port of Puno – Isla Uros – Amantani Island. (The tour includes tickets to the resorts and other tickets, bilingual guide (Spanish / English), Lunch, Dinner on Amantani Island, Boat trip, Shared service). Spend the night in a house of the locals of Amantani (Tourism experiential).
Day 2: Amantani – Taquile – PunoAt dawn on the island of Amantani, you will enjoy a breakfast with the locals, walks, walks and cultural activities with the villagers. Then, we visit the Island of Taquile where you can enjoy a lunch with fish from Lake Titicaca! (shared service, in classic boat). After lunch ar in Taquile, proceed to Return to Puno. Mobility picks up passengers from the port of Puno and takes them to Puno’s Plaza de Armas (End of the tour 3:40 pm approximately). Since your tour ends 3:40 pm in the Plaza de Armas de Puno, there will be a taxi waiting for you to transfer them to the Hostel. End of service. It includes
- Pick up: When you arrive in Puno, either at the Puno Terminal or the Juliaca Airport, a collective Van or Taxi will pick you up to transfer you to the
- Hostel to make your registration at reception and accommodation.
- 1 night accommodation + American breakfast.
- Transfer Hostel – Puerto de Puno (to start the tour): A taxi will pick you up from the hostel to take you to the port of Puno where you will board the tour boat.
- Itinerary: Puerto de Puno – Uros Island – Amantani Island – Taquile Island – Plaza de Armas de Puno.
- Entrances to the tourist complexes and others.
- Bilingual Guide (Spanish / English).
- Trip by boat (shared service).
- When you visit the island of Taquile, you will enjoy a delicious lunch there.
- Lunch + Dinner + Breakfast at Amantani Island. <
- Transfer Plaza de Armas de Puno – Hostel (At the end of the Tour): A taxi will wait for you to transport them to the Hostal.
- Air tickets or similar to or from Puno.
- Meals not mentioned.
- Transfers not mentioned.
- The tours and trips made by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Any material loss or accidents is the responsibility of the customer.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
- Accommodation Hostal Campestre Casa Blanca (2 star Hostal)
- The night before the Tour you can spend at Hostal Campestre Casa Blanca, in Ichu – Puno, located 15 minutes from the city of Puno, a place characterized by its tranquility, free from the noise of the city, with beautiful views towards the mountains and Lake Titicaca The next day a free American breakfast can be served at the hostel.
- The hostel has rooms with private bathroom, hot shower, wifi, parking. In the mornings, a free American breakfast is offered.
- After breakfast, a taxi will pick you up from the hostel to take you to the starting point of the tour (Puerto de Puno 7:40 AM Fixed Time they embark on the boat).
- The next day at the end of your Tour 3:40 pm at the Plaza de Armas in Puno, a taxi will be waiting for you to transfer you to the Hostal.