03 days: Cusco, City Tour and Machupicchu
First Day: welcome and tour in cusco
- Pickup from the airport in Cusco to the hotel
- City Tour in the afternoon (from 2p.m to 6:30 pm)
- Hotel in Cusco
We’ll be waiting for you at the airport in Cusco on your arrival date , take you to the hotel where you will rest for an hour , you’ll have a cup of coca tea and we will pick you up from your Hotel in the afternoon (from 13:00 hrs to 18:30 hrs) to start with the tour around Cusco and outskirts.
Tour around Cusco and outskirts: We pick you up from your Hotel to start visiting the following attractives , with aprofessional guide: – The Koricancha Palace andConvent of Santo Domingo Religious center known as “The Temple of the Sun” where you will admire the impressive engineering used in its construction. The Cathedral: Colonial religious monument of extraordinary artistic value. Sacsayhuaman: Located 3 km from the city of Cusco,impressive stone fortress monumental and magnificent architecture, famous for its enormous carved stones,some of which are at 9 m/ 30 feettall and weigh of 350 tons. Here is where the Inty Raymi or Fiesta del Sol in June take place every year. Qenqo: Ceremonial and ritual center, amphitheater where sacrifices were made. Puca Pucara: An old tambo (resting place), monitoring place throughout the Inka Empire Routes. Tambomachay: At 7 Km. From the city of Cusco,ceremonial center of worship of water , traditionally known as the place of water.Excursiontime: around 5 hours.
Frequency : everyday in the afternoons.
Second Day: Machupicchu tour in one day
- Breakfast at the hotel.
- Pick up from the hotel in the morning to take you to the train station.
- Train to Machupicchu
- Welcome to our passenger for our professional guide on the train station in Machupicchu
- Guided tour about 2hrs and half.
- Free time to take pictures and walk for your own.
- Train back to Cusco in the afternoon.
- Hotel in Cusco
From 05:45 hrs to 06:00 hrs., we pick you up from your Hotel in Cusco (3400 m.a.s.l.) and drive you to the Train Station, located in Poroy, then we get aboard the train and the trip from Cusco starts heading to Aguas Calientes (2000 mosl).Our Guide Will be waiting there , he will lead us to the bus station, rising by a zigzag pathfor 30 minutes to the incredible Machu Picchu, known as the lost city of the Incas.Once we get to Machu-Picchu, We’ll pass throught the control, where we’ll hand in our entrance tickets and where our guided tour will start, visitingthe main square, the Circular tower, the sacred solar clock, the royal rooms, the temple of the three windows and the cementeries, it lasts around two hours. Afterwards you’ll be given enough time to have a walk around the citadel and have your meals ,at any restaurant in Aguas Calientes or if you wish at Santuary Lodge (this is not included).
In the afternoon, betwen 15:30 hrs and 17:00 hrs we’ll return on train to Cusco, we’ll be waiting for you at the train station and then we’ll take you back to your hotel.
Third Day: Farewell
- Breakfast at the hotel
- Pickup from the hotel to the airport.
We’ll be at your hotel at least two hours before your flight leaves to take you to the airport Where you should check your plane ticket and pay the airport tax, we’ll see you to the departure launge
- All the transfer to airport and hotel
- Pickups from the hotel for all the excursions.
- Tours to Machupicchu and City Tour Cusco.
- Transportation for the tours.
- Round trip train to Machupicchu.
- Bus to Machupicchu Citadel (round trip).
- Professional Guide in Spanish and English
- All the entrance fees. (Machupicchu and City Tour).
- 02 nights in Cusco.