Tour Cuatrimotos Full Day
Quad Bike Tour, this tour is designed for adventure lovers like you, you will know the tradition and culture of this part of the Sacred Valley , where the locals live dedicated to agriculture.
Itinerary of this trip.
Day 1: Full Day ATV Tour
- Start 8:00 a.m. part of the city of Cusco to the kilometer 39 of the road (Cusco – Ollanta) private transportation will take about 45 minutes to reach the base of CUATRIMOTOS CUSCO
- You must be ready 15 minutes before for pick-ups from your respective hotels.
- Then you will have a training of about (10 -15) minutes to familiarize yourself with the ATVs.
- Purchase of necessary things for the route such as sunblocks, water, snacks, rehydration cookies, etc. or use of hygienic services.
- Then we start to drive the ATVs, only after about 10 minutes we will have our first stop to have a majestic view of the Vilcanota mountain range, the spectacular view of the chicon, san juan, pistusiray and wacaywillca snow peaks, then we will arrive at the town of huaynaccolca where we will make a brief stop.
- Continuing our journey through the Andes mountain, the route consists of ups and downs incredible landscapes and lots of fun, 45 minutes of travel and everything in the direction of the archaeological center of Moray.
- We will make a stop in Moray and we will be able to do the guided tour that will be in charge of one of our bilingual professional guides.
- Following our tour we will pass through the town of Maras, which is characterized by its colonial period covers
- To finish our tour we will visit the salt mines of Maras known as Salineras
- Return to Cusco
Prices of this program:
Price per person tours shared service $. 55.00
Price per person tours service without ATV companion $. 48.00
It includes within our program:
- Specialized Tourism Official Guide or ATVs and complete equipment.
- Private transportation from Cusco to Maras.
- Personalized attention in private tour.
- Income for archaeological sites.
- or Food