River Rafting Vilcanota and Chuquicahuana River 2Days/1Nights
ADVENTURE WITH LEADING PERU TRAVEL
Tour Level: Moderate
River Rafting Vilcanota and Chuquicahuana River 2Days/1NightsThe Vilcanota River is one of the main rivers in Cusco, the most recommended section for rafting is Chuquicahuana wich is only 90 minutes from the city. For this adventure, the departure from Cusco is 9am
We pick you up from your hotel in our private transport, after 2 hours of travel, we reach Cusipata where our private camp is located. Arriving to our private campsite will provide all personal equipment for boating like life jacket, a waterproof jacket, wet suit and helmet. Our guides will give a safety talk and instructions about canoeing in class II rapids. After visiting the river for two hours of canoeing, our transport returns to the camp.The lunch will be served at the camp, then walks around to appreciate the scenery. Then we rest in our “CASA CUSI”, a camping area with comfortable dining room, sauna, Jacuzzi, hammocks and great food. At night you sleep under the murmur of the river.
After a relaxing sauna and a good night’s sleep, enjoy a healthy breakfast and head to the section of river called CHUQUICAUANA, where we will visit the class III rapids. You will enjoy 2 hours touring the river adventure. At the end of the tour we have lunch buffet on the river which is a variation of food to suit the client in addition to soft drinks, etc. After lunch you can enjoy the sauna and later we will return to Cusco arriving at 16:30 hrs.
- Professional Canoeing Guide.
- Full of boating equipment: wetsuit, life jacket, windbreaker suit, helmet, paddles.
- Cold lunch (entree, dessert, fruit, hot and cold drinks, bread, etc..), We also have options for vegetarians people. This should be informed one day before departure.
- Private transportation from the hotel to the river and from the river to the hotel.
- Safe Kayak.
- Digital photo services and video (optional, inquire at our office or via mail)
- Extra snacks or water
- Short, towel, sandals or slippers to enter the stream.
- Hat and sunscreen.
- Water bottle.