Puno y Uros island – 2day/1night
ADVENTURE WITH LEADING PERU TRAVEL
Tour Level: Moderate
EXPEDITION OVERVIEWBy visiting the “highest navigable lake in the world” you can visit the impressive floating islands of the Uros and learn about the customs of the inhabitants of these floating islands and their living culture, their ancestral design techniques and their culinary heritage. You can have contact with the waters of Lake Titicaca, enriching for your soul and spirit.
day 1: Puno – floating islands of the Uros9:00 am – Departure from the port of Puno to visit the floating islands of the Uros where you can have fishing and hunting activities, where we will share your activities with the locals, At night you can spend the night on the floating islands, comfortably. The islands are located only 30 min. of Puno, a place characterized by its tranquility, free from the bustle of the city and with beautiful views towards the meadows, mountains and Lake Titicaca
Day 2: Return from Uros to PunoThe next day a breakfast served by the Uros residents can be served. Then you will be ready to return from the islands, previously doing activities such as fishing and traditional boat oars, where you will have a unique experience in the highest navigable lake in the world. Includes: Breakfast, lunch, dinner, transfers from the hotel, tourist boat ( shared), tickets to the islands, Spanish English guide. Return to Puno. End of service It includes
- Rural Accommodation: On the Uros floating islands.
- Lunch + Dinner + American breakfast.
- Visit to 2 Uros Islands + Tickets.
- Bilingual Guide (Spanish / English).
- Transfer by classic boat (shared).
- Tips for service.
- Box Lunch, Snacks and Drinks.
- The tours and trips carried out by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security such as oxygen, first aid kit and others.
- Any material loss or accidents is the responsibility of the customer.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to retire before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.