Puno Incredible – 3days / 2night
Puno Incredible – 3 days / 2 nights
Discover the wonders of Puno, discover the beauty of Amantani Island and Taquile, learn about the traditional floating islands of the Uros, listen to its population and learn about its lifestyle, In Amantani we will see the Incas Pachamama and Pachatata ceremonial temples; We will stay until we see one of the best sunsets in the world. We will also visit Taquile Island, walk to Plaza de Armas, from where we will have the best views of this island.Starting point:
- Puno: Pick up at the hotel or airport.
- Coordinate with the Operator after your purchase.
Day 1: Chullpas of SillustaniReception at the airport and transfer to the hotel. 2:00 pm – We will visit the archaeological complex of Preinca, in Sillustani, on the shores of Lake Umayo, Here we find impressive funerary tombs dating from the 12th and 14th centuries, belonging to the Kolla culture (1200-1450) known as Chullpas, They are cylindrical necropolis where the great dignitaries of the culture of Tiahuanaco were buried. Some reach 12 meters in height and its base is smaller than the top, In Sillustani the most important people of the Kolla were buried and you can see thousands of graves of all types and sizes according to the classification they had in Kolla society. Return to the hotel in Puno.
Day 2: Puno – Lake Titicaca – Uros and Amantani08:00 – Pick up from the hotel and transfer to the port of Lake Puno to board the motor boats (approximately 40 minutes by car). We will visit the floating islands of Uros (approx 30 min.). For 500 years, the Uros tribe made this island to live far from the Incas and Kolla, and made of totora (plant that grows in the lake) their main material for the manufacture of their totora horses that used to fish and for the manufacture from their homes, then continue along Lake Titicaca to Amantani Island, inhabited by natives who still live according to their ancient traditions and whose main occupations are clay and Quechua language fabrics. The positive energy of this island is so powerful that it is known as “The Island of Love”, Refresh Overnight in the house of an inhabitant of the island to enjoy its hospitality of a typical house of Amantani. (Includes breakfast, lunch and dinner).
Day 3: Amantani Island – Taquile – PunoIn the morning – Free time to tour the island (Breakfast included), We will cross the island of Amantani to Taquile Island, traveling for an average of 1 hour. The island is inhabited by native Quechua speakers who have developed an efficient and original social system through the generations, as one of the best manual weaving techniques in the world. We can also see many pre-Inca constructions as well as platforms, The island is very narrow (1 km wide x 7 km long). The villagers offer their beautiful woven works, We return to Puno to take them to the hotel, Transfer from the hotel to the airport to board the flight back to Lima. End of our services Inclui
- Transfer Aeroporto / Hotel / Aeroporto
- 2 dias / 1 noite nas ilhas Uros & Amantani e Taquile.
- 4 refeições nas ilhas.
- 1 noite de alojamento na ilha.
- Guiado em espanhol ou inglês.
- Dicas para o serviço.
- Despesas pessoais.
- Crianças de 0 a 4 anos não pagam. Eles compartilham o serviço com os pais e / ou acompanhando adultos.
- Crianças a partir de 5 anos pagam como adulto.
- Os passeios e viagens realizados por este Operador têm baixo nível de risco e dificuldade e proporcionam a segurança necessária.
- Qualquer perda de material ou acidentes é de responsabilidade do cliente.
- Serviço está sujeita a alterações sem aviso prévio devido a questões climáticas (chuva, deslizamentos de terra, transborda, etc.), greves e / ou manifestações e outros eventos que não permitirá que a programação normal.
- Qualquer cancelamento do serviço pelas razões indicadas, não aplica retorno.
- O Itinerário pode variar a critério do operador, sempre para garantir a segurança do viajante e o melhor desenvolvimento do serviço em sua totalidade.
- Se você deseja se retirar antes do final do serviço, o reembolso também não se aplica a ele.
- Hospedagem Joya Andina Puno (hotel 3 estrelas)
- Localizado no centro da cidade.
- Quartos com banheiro privativo, água quente, Wifi e TV a cabo.