Puerto Maldonado 4days / 3night – Lake Sandoval Complete
ADVENTURE WITH LEADING PERU TRAVEL
Tour Level: Moderate
Puerto Maldonado (4d / 3n) – Lake Sandoval CompleteThis is a program designed for tourists wanting to visit the “Largest Macaw Collpa in the world”, You can also visit Lake Sandoval and be in direct contact with the populations. Activity: Hike (included) Point: Puerto Maldonado: Pick up at the bus terminal or airport
Day 1: ENTRANCE TO THE JUNGLE AND VISIT THE MONKEYSPick up from the terminal / airport and transfer to Puerto Maldonado. Brief City Tour around the city and we leave in private mobility to the hostel where we will have lunch. In the afternoon we take the boat to go to our excursion to the interesting Isla de los Monos. We have the option of hiking in a type of forest with impressive trees and step to look for the species of monkey such as the white monkey, monkey Martin, monkey squirrel and other species that have learned to survive together inhabiting the place. Return to the lodge for dinner and overnight.
Day 2: WALK ON THE SANDOVAL LAKEEarly in the morning we start by boat to the entrance of Lake Sandoval, where we will disembark and walk while we appreciate the great variety of flora and fauna such as birds, monkeys, rodents, arachnids, insects, reptiles and amphibians. When you reach the shores of the lake, you will enjoy a refreshing and relaxing bath and a typical jungle lunch and then take a rowing boat and go for a walk on the lake, this time we will look for birds such as hoatzines, cormorants, anhingas and river wolves , before returning to the hostel. At night we boarded a boat with lanterns to observe alligators on the beaches and other nocturnal animals. Return to the lodge and dinner.
Day 3: NATIVE ADVENTUREBreakfast and we leave to visit an indigenous family located 15 minutes by boat. Once in the place they will kindly welcome us and invite us to sit in one of their huts. The head of the family will tell us about his adventures, some stories, his customs and he will teach us a little about his dialect. We return to the lodge, where we will have lunch. In the afternoon we will walk through the forest until we reach a suspension bridge where the Canopy will be made. Then we will move to the platform to make Tirolina. We will immediately move to the Madre de Dios River to go kayaking. Finally and before dinner we go to the last excursion of the day that is the search for Caimans with reflectors and lanterns to find them on the banks of the rivers.
Day 4: VISIT TO THE GUACAMAYOSEarly we start by boat while enjoying the beautiful sunrise in the Peruvian jungle until we reach the Collpa de Guacamayos Chuncho, where we can see the hundreds of parrots of different species that come to eat clay from the wall adjacent to the river, followed by 3 species of the most colorful macaws in America. On the way back we will see the ronsocos, which are the largest rodents in the world, sachavacas and the beautiful the jaguar. Arriving at the lodge we will have a delicious breakfast. At the indicated time, we move to our mobility to return to Puerto Maldonado. End of service It includes
- Roundtrip transfer from the Terminal / Airport – Hostel.
- 3 nights accommodation in hostel.
- Land and lake transportation round trip.
- Meals: 1 breakfast + 1 lunch + 1 dinner.
- Entrance tickets to the Tambopata National Reserve.
- All the activities mentioned in the itinerary.
- Local guide of tourism.
- Transportation Lima – Puerto Maldonado – Lima.
- Expenses not mentioned.
- Feeding not mentioned.
- Gifts, souvenirs.
- Tips for service (optional, voluntary).
- The use of sunscreen, sunglasses, hat and mosquito repellent is recommended.
- The tours and activities carried out by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Any material loss or accident is under the responsibility of the client.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- In this case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
- If you bring or buy snacks during the tours, preferably light (dry fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the service day, it will be considered as “Done” without any Claims, Delays or Returns.
- The seats in the transfer mobiles are not reserved, they are taken according to the order of arrival.