Iquitos: Jungle Magic 3d / 2n
ADVENTURE WITH LEADING PERU TRAVEL
Tour Level: Moderate
Iquitos: Jungle Magic 3d / 2nImmerse yourself in the Amazon jungle, Ecolodge located 1 hour from the city of Iquitos, Authentic jungle experience (nature, biodiversity, regional cuisine, rescue and conservation centers) Activities
- Hike (included).
- Purchase of crafts (additional cost).
- Gastronomy (included).
- Iquitos: Pick up at Airport or Hotel.
- In the case of pick-up at the hotel, provided that it is within the urban area of the city (Centro y Cercado) and prior coordination with the operator.
- For places outside those limits, you must coordinate with the Operator the feasibility of your pick-up or meeting point or additional cost.
Day 1: Magic in the Jungle
- Pick up from the airport or hotel in Iquitos.
- Visit to the Amazon Rescue Center (CREA). You will receive a Briefing about the route, services and recommendations to keep in mind during your stay in the jungle.
- Tour of the facilities: We will see and learn about the work of rescue, conservation and reinsertion of the different Amazonian species, such as turtles, manatees, monkeys, otters, sloths and paiches, among others.
- We will move to the picturesque port of Bellavista-Nanay, to board the boat that will take us to “Amak Iquitos”, through the Amazon river. The route is 50 minutes approx. sailing “the largest river in the world”, considered one of the wonders of nature.
- We will arrive to our villa, where our staff will welcome you and receive information about our facilities, with a refreshing fruit juice from the region.
- Check in and installation in their respective cabins.
- Regional lunch
- In the afternoon, we will make the first excursion with our guide to explore the forest on our various trails where we will appreciate the biodiversity of
- Amazon flora and fauna.
- At night, we will enjoy the view of the stars on the edge of a bonfire accompanied by a typical dance represented by children from the community of Las Palmas.
Day 2: Magic in the Jungle
- 4:30 am – Tour of the Amazon River to see the sunrise and the groups of birds that come together to feed themselves. The ride will be in a typical boat of the area.
- Short break.
- We will explore the forests appreciating their diverse ecosystems and habitats.
- Return to the villa.
- In the afternoon, we will visit the “Isla de los Monos”, where we will appreciate the different species of monkeys that inhabit this reserve, as well as know the work that has been done for the recovery and care of them.
- Dinner and enjoy exquisite aphrodisiac cocktails.
- Brief night tour to interact with the forest and identify the activity of the fauna of the area.
Day 3: Magic in the Jungle
- Visit a small reserve where you can see different species of Amazonian animals.
- Return to Iquitos, to the initial place of pick up.
- End of service
- Pick up from the Airport or Hotel.
- 2 nights accommodation.
- Visit to the Amazon Rescue Center.
- Excursion to explore the forests where we appreciate the biodiversity of the Flora and Fauna of the Amazon.
- Visit to a reserve where we can appreciate different Amazonian animals.
- We will enjoy a bonfire with live cooking.
- Visit to the Island of the Monkeys.
- River walk.
- Food according to itinerary.
- Air tickets from / to Iquitos.
- Consumptions at the bar.
- Personal expenses and / or tips for service.
- Children Rate: From 1 to 5 years, 50% discount on the package rate.
- Children Rate: From 6 to 12 years discount of 25% of the package rate.
- Children from 13 years old, pay Full Rate.
- The tours and trips made by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Any material loss or accident is under the responsibility of the client.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to retire before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
- Amak Iquitos is an Ecolodge located 1 hour from the city of Iquitos navigating the Amazon River. We offer an authentic jungle experience with family and eco-friendly tourist facilities. Our operation maintains the philosophy of KM Zero, promoting the sustainability of the communities. It has WiFi only in common areas.
- The facilities include a seating area, cabins with bedding and a private bathroom with a bath or shower, toiletries and towels, a children’s playground and a restaurant. The area is ideal for fishing and hiking. Santa Teresa is 17 km away, Santo Tomás is 44 km away. and Francisco Secada International Airport only 40 km.