Lima Sightseeing; Larco Museum
ADVENTURE WITH LEADING PERU TRAVEL
Tour Level: Moderate
Lima Sightseeing; Larco MuseumIf you like history, this tour is for you. Combine our classic city tour with a visit to the famed Larco Museum, Discover the colonial side of Lima visiting its beautiful buildings and typical streets. Learn more about the rich history of the rich cultures of our country, Ideal walk for those with little time in the city. Activities
- Purchase of handicrafts (additional cost)
- Gastronomy (additional cost)
- Collection of passengers from Miraflores, San Isidro, Barranco and Centro de Lima hotels.
Day 1: Lima Sightseeing & Larco tour MuseumIf you like history, this tour is for you. Combine our classic city tour with a visit to the famed Larco Museum, Discover our city visiting its colonial side in the Historic Center of Lima. We will visit the Plaza San Martin, Paseo de los Heroes Navales, the BCR Museum *, Plaza de Armas and its buildings (Government Palace, the Archbishop’s Palace, the Cathedral Basilica and the Municipal Palace) and the Convent of San Francisco de Paso. Refreshment on board during your walk. The Larco Museum is a private museum of pre-Columbian art that exhibits the best collection of gold and silver from ancient Peru and archaeological pieces. Many chronological pictures of the cultures of the coast and the highlands are also found here. In this museum, many studies and projects take place and masterpieces such as Aríbalos de Inca, the Quipus, Paracas textiles and Mochica, Vicus, Chimú and Wari pieces are always exposed here, Back to your hotel, we will visit Miraflores and its attractions (Costa Verde, Kennedy Park, Love Park and Larcomar). Include
- Pick up at hotels in San Isidro, Miraflores, Barranco or Downtown Lima.
- Transportation in private vehicle.
- City tour through downtown Lima and Miraflores.
- Special guided visit to the Larco Museum.
- Income included.
- Refreshment on board.
- Official tourist guide.
- Referential tourist information prior to the trip.
- Details not mentioned in the program.
- Tips (Optional)
- Lunch (Optional)
- Private tours with duration of 04 hours with departures to choose at 09:00 am or 02:00 pm.