Hike to the Humantay Lagoon in a one day trip – Leading Peru Adventure
Humantay Lagoon Trek – Full Day | Leading Peru Adventures
Cusco – Mollepata – Soraypampa – Laguna Humantay :
We will pass by your respective hotel, we will move on to pick up passengers from 4:45 to 5:30 in the morning and then travel in our transport private to the city of Mollepata located in the lush valley of the Apurimac river. After a well earned breakfast to fill us with energy, we will continue our journey to Soraypampa (3900msnm) after a brief rest, we begin our Trek toward Humantay lake located 13779 ft 4200mt. After the rise of 1 hour and 30 min approximately we can appreciate such a wonderful place and we will return to our camp to have our lunch with beautiful panoramic views of the snow-capped peaks and later they will be moved to our city of Cusco, we leave them in the center of the city (near the main Plaza de Armas).
- Pick up from your hotel in Cusco.
- Professional route guidance.
- Tourist transport from Cusco to Mollepata / Soraypampa – Mollepata Cusco.
- Equipment of kitchen, dinning tent, chairs, tables – Cook.
- Meals (1 breakfast, 1 lunch)
- First aid, emergency oxygen Kit.
- Entrance to Salkantay.
- Extras not listed.
- Horse extra if needed.
- Small backpack.
- Hat or Sun hat.
- Trekking shoes.
- Personal medication.
- Additional battery for your camera.