Full Day Puno – Tiahuanaco
ADVENTURE WITH LEADING PERU TRAVEL
Tour Level: Moderate
Full Day Puno – TiahuanacoThis tour leaves every day on the way to Tiahuanaco, where we will know different places like the “Inca Uyo” in Chucuito and the mystical gate of Amaru Muru. We will make a short stop in Pomata to observe the beauty of Lake Titicaca and the church of Santiago Apóstol. We will go to Desaguadero (Peru-Bolivia border), where we will present our documentation. Once in Bolivia, we will go to Tiahuanaco, where we will have lunch and visit: Puma Punku, Puerta del Sol, Akapana Pyramid, Stone Museum, Beneth Monolith and others. Activities
- Mountaineering (additional cost)
- Purchase of crafts (additional cost)
- Puno: Pick up at hotel.
- Always within the urban area of the city (Centro and Cercado).
- For places outside those limits, you must coordinate with the Operator the feasibility of your pick-up or meeting point or additional cost.
day 1: Full day Tiahuanaco
- 6:30 am – Pick up at the hotel in Puno.
- 7:00 am – Visit the Inca fertility temple: Uyo, in Chucuito. Departure towards the border of Desaguadero.
- 9:30 am – Arrival at the border in Desaguadero. Documentary procedure, change of coins, contact with the Bolivian guide.
- 11:30 am – Guided tour of the Archaeological Complex of Tiahuanaco, the Litomuseo and the Puma Punku.
- 1:30 pm – Lunch in Tiahuanaco. Return to the Desaguadero border.
- 2:30 pm – Return to Puno.
- 4:30 pm – Visit to Aramu Muru.
- 8:00 pm – Arrival at the respective hotel.
- Shared transportation La Paz – Tiwanaku – La Paz.
- Bilingual guide service (English – Spanish).
- Entrances to the Tiahuanaco complex.
- Lunch in Tiahuanaco.
- Breakfast, crafts, souvenirs.
- Other expenses not mentioned in the program.
- Drinks at Restaurant in Tiahuanaco (10 Bolivianos = USD $ 3).
- Not only is Tiahuanaco: Taking this tour, we can visit en route other mystical tourist attractions (Inca Uyo, Aramu Muru, Pomata).
- Beautiful landscapes: During the whole trip we will be accompanied by Lake Titicaca, being a good alternative.
- Pioneers in this tour: This tour is unique and few operators make it possible.
- Mystic places: Inca Uyo, Aramu Muru, and Tiahuanaco, are considered places of worship and sacred.
- The tours and trips made by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Any material loss or accident is under the responsibility of the client.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If a client decides to retire before finalizing his reservation there will not be any type of refund for previous exit.
- If you bring or buy snacks, preferably light (dry fruits, cookies and water).