Full Day Iquitos – Río + Baño de Florecimiento
ADVENTURE WITH LEADING PERU TRAVEL
Tour Level: Moderate
Full Day Iquitos – Río + Baño de FlorecimientoFree yourself from negative energies, purify your soul and spirit and enjoy a flowering bath with Amazonian herbs, Navigate the waters of the Nanay and Momon rivers, Learn about the culture and traditions of 2 Native Communities, Meet the deadliest animal without poison: The Anaconda. Point of departure
- Iquitos: Pick up from your Hotel.
- Optional: You can also coordinate with the Operator, after your purchase, a meeting point.
During the day: Rio + Flowering bath
- Start: 9:00 a.m.
- The return is at 03:30 pm
- Transfer In / Out,
- Entrance Ticket to the Butterfly Pavilion of Pilpituwasi, Javier Serpentarium,
- Native Kucama Kucamma Community Entrance Ticket, Pedrito Fundo.
Does not include
- Food and drinks.
- Lunch (from S / .20).
- Activities not mentioned,
- Air ticket.
- Tip to the Guide.
- Service applies only to adults. Children are not accepted
- The tours and trips made by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Any material loss or accidents is the responsibility of the customer.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other
- event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.