Leading Peru Community Rural Tourism in Huaynaccolca Full day.
ADVENTURE WITH LEADING PERU TRAVEL
Tour Level: Moderate
Community Rural Tourism in Huaynaccolca Full day full dayLeading Peru offer you the chance participate in the Paca Huaynaccolca Agrotourism project – this is an excellent way to learn more about the locals way of life and Peruvian customs. The workshops are presented by community members who have received training in presentations and are experts in their field. The community of Paca Huyanccolca , located in the balcony the Sacred Valley of Cusco, offers the opportunity to explore the culture, food and traditions of rural everyday Peruvian life. This vibrant community has organised themselves so that they can host tourists in an organised way, and offers tourists the possibility to experience first hand about agricultural life, traditions and culture of lives so different to their own. By participating in this project you are helping families improve their quality of life, preserve nature and create self esteem and respect local culture. This is a highly recommended project for the sensitive traveller, who would like to visit local homes in an organised way. Suggested program
- 8am depart Cusco.
- 10am arrive Huaynaccolca. Participate in 3 workshops, approx. 1 hour each workshop.
- 1pm lunch at the Huaynacolca Agritourism project
- 2.30pm depart Urubamba for transfer to Ollantaytambo (train to Machu Picchu) or to Pisaq.
You can choose 3 of the following workshops.
Itinerary Notes – Huaynaccolca Community Tourism project
- The times cited in this itinerary are approximate. Walking times depend on the group and the guide can change
- lunch spots and campsites, depending on the progress of the group. Each guide has their own preferred route and it might not correspond exactly to the route described here.
- The program is subject to change, due to weather and other unexpected circumstances
- When you are visiting people’s homes please be respectful. Please refer to our Responsible Tourism pages.
- Professional, English speaking guide
- Collection from your hotel in the morning of trek departure.
- Transport as described in itinerary
- Lunch with a local family
- 3 activities. If you wish to do more activities, please enquire regarding prices.
- Snacks and Water
- Boleto Turistico Entry fees.
- A light day pack to carry your things
- Your Boleto Turistico (Tourist ticket)
- Water bottle and water
- Money for snacks, souvenirs and tips if you wish to tip.
- Hat, sunscreen and sunglasses
- Jumper (sweater)
- Rain protection (or plastic poncho)