Colca Canyon 2Days / 1Night – Finishing in Puno
ADVENTURE WITH LEADING PERU TRAVEL
Tour Level: Moderate
Colca 2d / 1n – Finishing in PunoAre you looking to get to know Arequipa quickly, on the way to Puno? Then this service is for you. We leave every day from Arequipa. We will know the charm of the Colca Valley and the Thermal Baths of La Calera. The perfect closure will be to closely observe the beautiful flight of the condors. Point: Arequipa: Pick up at hotel.
Day 1: AREQUIPA-CHIVAYPick up from 8:00 am Mobility passes through the different hotels to start our trip to one of the deepest canyons in the world, taking the road to Yura, bordering the snowy Chachani towards Pampa Cañahuas (Aguada Blanca National Reserve and Salinas) habitat of the beautiful South American camelids: The vicuñas. In the Bofedales of Tocra we can appreciate a variety of migratory birds, among which are the flamingos. We will stop at “Mirador de los Volcanes”, which is also the highest part of the road (4,910 m.s.n.m.) from where we will appreciate much of the western mountain range. Later we begin our descent to the village of Chivay, passing through the crater of an extinct volcano (Chucura). Between 1:00 and 1:30 p.m. We arrive at Chivay. Installation in the hotel and lunch (by the passenger).
- 5:00 p.m. We will enjoy the thermal baths in La Calera, whose thermally medicinal waters oscillate between
- 35º and 38º of temperature in the swimming pools (do not forget to bring your bathing suit).
- 8:00 p.m. Dinner accompanied by a folk show (optional, on account of the passenger).
Day 2: CRUZ DEL CONDOR – CHIVAY – PUNO5:30 a.m. Breakfast. Between 6:00 a.m. to 6:30 a.m. We pick up the mobility to go to the “Viewpoint of the Cross of the Condor”, strategic point of observation of the Canyon and the spectacular flight of the Cóndor. On the way back we will stop in the villages of Pinchollo, Maca and Yanque that have beautiful colonial churches. From the Mirador de Choquetico and Antahuilque we will observe the impressive andeneria of the valley, the pre-Inca tombs and a pre-Inca model of the area carved in stone. Lunch (by the passenger).
- 1:00 p.m. Chivay Tourist Bus – Puno.
- 7:00 p.m. Arrival to Puno.
- Pick up from hotel.
- Guide in Spanish or English.
- Breakfast (2nd day).
- 1 night accommodation.
- Tourist Mobility Chivay – Puno.
- Colca Tourist Ticket (according to nationality – Personal payment).
- Food: Lunches and Dinner.
- Entrance to Thermal Baths.
- Service applies in Double or Triple Room.
- Children under 3 years old do not pay, they share room and service with parents and / or adults, they do not have the right to additional bed and other consumptions.
- For people of the Third Age: Check travel feasibility.
- Some trips require a minimum of passengers, if you do not reach the minimum to cover the departure fee we can give you alternatives or the passenger may have the option to cover the costs of a private tour.
- The tours and trips made by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Any material loss or accidents is the responsibility of the customer.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- Hotel Urinsaya or similar accommodation (1-star hotel)
- Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hotel Urinsaya is located in Chivay, 700 meters away. of the Colca Canyon. It houses a restaurant and provides private parking, its rooms include a private bathroom, the reception is open 24 hours a day. If you want heating, you can request it for an additional cost.
- It is located 200 m. from the Chivay Arena stadium and 300 m. of the church of Our Lady of the Assumption. The nearest airport is Rodriguez Ballón
- International Airport, 78 km from the property.
- The accommodation is subject to the availability of rooms for the date of your trip. Otherwise, you will be lodged in a similar category and service.
- Transportation Tourist Services V & A (Terrestrial)
- Shared Tourist Bus Service.
- Vehicles monitored by GPS.
- Permit of the Ministry of Transport and Communications to circulate at the National Level.
- Insurance against all Risk or SOAT.
- Comfortable, safe and with all the permits and licenses in order.