Breo Waterfalls and Its Wonders 2d / 1n
ADVENTURE WITH LEADING PERU TRAVEL
Tour Level: Moderate
Breo Waterfalls and Its Wonders 2d / 1nDiscover beautiful natural scenery, camp under the stars and forget about the chaos of the city for 2 days Enjoy an unforgettable trip through San Martín!
- Visit the Commercial Port of Huicungo and know all the products derived from cocoa that are produced in the region.
- Feel an expeditionary and discover the Petroglyphs of Apisuncho-Cateña Try to decipher them!
- Defy floating the rapids of the Huayabamba River Take out the adventurer in you!
- Let nature conquer you, get ready to enjoy and admire beautiful San Martín waterfalls. The Breo, Cajañahui, Velo de la Novia and Vicky await you!
Point of departurePuerto Antwerp – Juanjui.
Day 1: CACAO, PETROGLIFOS AND KAYA IN 1 DAY8:30 a.m. Transfer from Puerto Antwerp – Juanjui to Pachiza by slider. Visit to the Commercial Port of Huicungo. Learn about the process of making cocoa products. 11:00 am. (approximately) Departure to the village of Santa Rosa. The petroglyphs of Apisuncho-Cateña will be observed along the way Lunch in Santa Rosa Walk around and visit the viewpoint. Transfer to the camping area in the hamlet of Santa Rosa. Camping equipment will be provided and tents will be erected. Kayak practice in the Huayabamba River Overnight in the camp.
Day 2: FULL DAY THE SAN MARTÍN FALLSBreakfast Departure towards the Breo Waterfall. During the tour you will also get to know Cajón de Cajañahui, the Cascada Velo de Novia, Vicky Waterfall and enjoy a refreshing swim. Return to Juanjui.
- Motor boat transfers from Puerto Antwerp – Juanjui.
- Permanent assistance of the guide for coordination in the city and the area.
- Tents, sleeping, lanterns, water ponchos.
- First aid kit.
- 1 Breakfast, 2 lunches and 1 dinner.
- Camp, motorboat transfers within the area and entry rights to places defined in the program.
Does not include
- Transfer Tarapoto – Juanjui – Tarapoto (Additional Cost S / 40.00 soles per person)
- Any point not established in the tour.