Cajamarca Landscape – Hotel 2 * 4days / 3 nights
Enjoy the wonder that Cajamarca has for you, take an unforgettable trip, Visit the Porcon Farm, the largest artificial pine forest in Peru. See the archaeological remains of the Otuzco windows, Meet the amazing Cumbemayo stone forest, Cajamarca awaits you.
Cajamarca: Pick up at the airport or land terminal.
Day 1: City Tour
5.30 a.m. Arrival to the city of CAJAMARCA, Reception installation at the selected hotel, 9.50 a.m. Transfer from the hotel to the Tour, 10 a.m. TOURIST TOUR: CITY TOUR, The Cathedral Temple, Plaza Mayor, San Francisco Temple, Sanctuary of the Patroness of Cajamarca, The rescue room. Museum of religious art of San Francisco, Bethlehem, Mirador de Santa Apolonia (The so-called Sillas de Inca). 2.30 p.m. Evening atmosphere, 9.30 p.m. Overnight at the Hotel.
Day 2: Granja Porcón / Ventanillas de Otuzco
8.00 a.m. Continental breakfast, 9.10 a.m. Transfer from the hotel to the Tour. 9.30 a.m. TOURIST TOUR: PERCÓN VIVENCIAL FARM, Stone Sculptors of Huambocancha, Viewpoint of Por con Alto, The Biggest Artificial Forest of PERU. Small Main Farm Square With, Tissue Workshops, Carpinteria Workshops Pululo Bridge, Mini electric, Zoo (Sierra, Jungle, Coast) Lookout, Dairy Products Tasting (Purchasing), 1.45 p.m. Typical lunch or Criollo. 3.10 p.m. Transfer of the hotel for the tour. 3.30 p.m. TOURIST TOUR: OTUZCO ARQUEOLÓGICO, Moyo cocha, Fundo los Alpes, Cheese Handicraft Process, Dairy Products Tasting, (Purchasing). Garden of Las Hortensias, Crafts, Santa Bárbara, Shultin, Cerrillo, Ventanillas de Otuzco. Suspension Bridge, Horse Ride, 9.30 p.m. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 3: Cumbemayo – Colpa
8.00 a.m. Continental Breakfast at the Hotel, 9.10 a.m. Transfer of the hotel for the Tour. 9.30 a.m. TOURIST TOUR: CUMBE MAYO ENIGMATICO, Bellavista viewpoint, Tapada Water, Layzon, Forest Park, Water Divide, El Castillo closed, Sanctuary, Tunnel, Caves and Rock Coats, Stone Forest (frailones) Cumbe Mayo River, Sacrifice Stone, Andean Astronomical Channel.
3.10 p.m. Transfer of the hotel for the tour, 3.30 p.m. TOURIST TOUR: UNFORGETTABLE COLA, Artificial Lagoon, Location of the Old Mill, the Former Hacienda House, The Parroquia de la Virgen de Carmen, The Traditional Call of Cows, Tasting of Dairy Products Shopping, Waterfalls of Llaca Nora and Baños del Inca Visit .
9.30 p.m. Overnight at the Hotel.
Day 4: Cajamarca Out
8.00 a.m. Continental breakfast, 9 a.m. Time to Do Some Shopping or Personal Matters At the appropriate time transfer to the Airport or Terrestrial Terminal.
- Reception and transfer to the hotel in / out.
- 3 nights accommodation.
- Food: 3 breakfasts + 1 typical or Creole lunch.
- Guided tour in Spanish (For other languages, consult).
- 5 tourist places + tickets + guide + transport.
- First aid kit.
- Candies for height.
- Regular service
Does not include
- Air or land flights to or from Cajamarca.
- Snacks and drinks during the tours.
- Tips for service.
- Expenses not specified.
- Bring coat, sneakers, sunscreen, umbrella.
- The first day eat something light and take some pills for the soroche.
- Special clothes for the Baños del Inca.
- The tours and trips made by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Any material loss or accident is under the responsibility of the client.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to retire before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
- Lodging Sierra Verde, Zavaleta, Plaza or similar. (2 star hotel)