Trujillo is Marinera + Paso Horse Show – 3d / 2n
- This package is designed for you. Enjoy the first level archaeological sites in Trujillo.
- The local gastronomy, accompanied by our marine salerosa are two added reasons, more than enough to justify the trip.
- Always with the preferential attention and quality that characterizes our service.
- Gastronomy (additional cost)
Point of departure
- Trujillo: Reception in Airport or Bus station.
Day 1: CITY TOUR TRUJILLO
- Reception at bus station or airport.
- Accommodation in Hotel.
- Free morning.
- In the afternoon: City Tour Plaza de Armas, Cathedral, Urquiaga House, San Agustín Church, Emancipation House, Iturregui Palace.
- We finish at the famous Toy Museum.
Day 2: HUACAS SOL Y LUNA + CHAN CHAN
- Tour of the ancestral Campiña de Moche.
- We will also visit the Temples of the Sun and the Moon, sample of original friezes and murals.
- In the afternoon: Tour Chan Chan, Huaca Arco Iris, Site Museum, Nikan Palace and the Huanchaco Spa.
Day 3: SHOW DE MARINERA Y CABALLOS DE PASO
- Show Peruvian Paso Horse, Marinera, Choreography and other typical dances.
- Departure transfer.
- End of service.
- Transfers Airport / Station – Hotel – Airport / Station.
- 2 nights accommodation.
- 2 Continental Breakfasts.
- 1 CD Moche Route.
- Tour guide.
- Tourist transport.
- Tours: Temple of the Sun and the Moon, Chan Chan, Huaca Arco Iris, Museum of site and Huanchaco.
- Show Marinera and Paso horse.
Does not include
- Tips for service.
- Children under 3 years old do not pay, they share room and service with parents and / or adults, they do not have the right to additional bed and other consumptions.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If a client decides to retire before finalizing his reservation there will not be any type of refund for previous exit.
- If you are going to take or buy snacks, preferably light (dry fruits, cookies and water).