Tours: el Brujo – Dama de Cao + Místico Bohemios
Have an unforgettable full day in the north of the country!
- Meet the fascinating El Brujo Archaeological Complex, where the only ruling woman of the Mochica society is found.
- Visit the Historical Tombs and the Popular Saints of Trujillo.
Point of departure
Hotel chosen. (Only downtown).
Day 1: EL BRUJO – LAMA DE CAO + MYSTICO BOHEMIOS
- 10:20 a.m. We will travel 60 km north of Trujillo, passing through a forest of sugar cane, until we reach the town of Magdalena de Cao; where they will be received with a taste of the drink of the gods, CHICHA DE JORA. You will see handicrafts, products made as the ancient Moche did.
- Then they will undertake a trip to the EL BRUJO Archaeological Complex where the only ruling woman of the Mochica society is found.
- You will enter the old CAO HUACA, the site museum, with metal findings, visualization to the HUACA EL BRUJO and HUACA PRIETA.
- 03:00 p.m. Tourist lunch
- 07:30 PM: We will visit the house of the inconceivable face where they will have a brief explanation of the Moche pottery, distribution of Moche pallares, then we will be a short walk to the white hill skirts, counting myths and legends of the Moche.
- 09:00 pm: Campfire and worship of the pachamama (burial of tubers brought by tourists), then we will go to taste the chicha de jora.
- 09:30 pm: We will visit the largest mosaic in South America, to end in the visit to the Huaman church (photographic shot).
- 10:30 pm: Return to the hotel.
- Tourist transport.
- Guided tourist.
- CD of the City tour.
Does not include
- Income Ticket
- Duration approx. 8 hours.