02 Days: Cusco: City Tour & Machupicchu
First Day: City tour around cusco and outskirts
- Pickup from the airport in Cusco to the hotel
- City Tour in the afternoon (from 2p.m to 6:30 pm)
- Hotel in Cusco
You must be in the airport of Lima at least two hours before your flight leaves to Cusco,you only have to approach to the airline counter and display your ID’s to check in ,the flight to Cusco is 1 hr and 10 minutes, In Cusco ” The Archaeological Capital of America “, Our staff will be waiting for you to drive you to the Hotel, where you will drink coca tea then you can rest for a while .around 13:30 hrs We’ll pick you up from your Hotel to start visiting the following attractives with a professional guide. this tour ends at 18:30 hrs:
The Cathedral: Colonial religious monument of extraordinary artistic value.
Sacsayhuaman: Built at 3 Km. From the city of Cusco, impressive stone fortress with an excellent architecture, Famous for its huge carved stones some of which are at 9 m/ 30 feet high,with a weigh of 350 tons. Here is where the Inty Raymi or Fiesta del Sol is held in June Every year.
Qenqo: Ceremonial and ritual center, amphitheatre where sacrifices were made.
Tambomachay: At 7 Km. From the city of Cusco, ceremonial center of cult to the water , known traditionally as the place where water rests excursion time: around 5 hours.
Frequency : everyday in the afternoons.
Second Day: Machupicchu tour in one day
- Pick up from the hotel in the morning to take you to the train station.
- Train to Machupicchu
- Welcome to our passenger for our professional guide on the train station in Machupicchu
- Guided tour about 2hrs and half
- Free time to take pictures and walk for your own.
- Train back to Cusco in the afternoon.
- Hotel in Cusco
From 05:45 hrs to 06:00 hrs., we pick you up from your Hotel in Cusco (3400 mosl) and drive you to the Train Station, located in Poroy, then we get aboard the train and the trip from Cusco starts heading to Aguas Calientes (2000 mosl).Our Guide Will be waiting there , he will lead us to the bus station, to go up by a zigzag way for 30 minutes to reach the world wide marvel The Sanctuary of Machupicchu, known as the lost city of the Incas.Once we get to Machu-Picchu, We’ll pass throught the control, where we’ll hand in our entrance tickets and where our guided tour will start, visiting the main square, the Circular tower, the sacred solar watch, the royal rooms, the temple of the three windows and the cementeries, it lasts around two hours. Afterwards you’ll be given enough time to have a walk around the citadel and have your meals , at any restaurant in Aguas Calientes or if you wish at Santuary Lodge (this is not included).
In the afternoon, betwen 15:30 hrs and 17:00 hrs we’ll return on train to Cusco, we’ll be waiting for you at the train station and then we’ll take you back to your hotel.
- All the transfer.
- Tours to Machupicchu and City Tour Cusco.
- Transports during the tours.
- All the transfer to the train station.
- Round trip train to Machupicchu.
- Professional bilingual guide.
- All the entrance fees during the tours (Machupicchu and City Tour).
- 02 nights in Cusco.
- 02 Breakfast at the hotel