Rafting Vilcanota River – 2 Days
We pick you up from your hotel in our private transport, after 2 hours of travel, we reach Cusipata where our private camp is located. Arriving to our private campsite will provide all personal equipment for boating like life jacket, a waterproof jacket, wet suit and helmet. Our guides will give a safety talk and instructions about canoeing in class II rapids. After visiting the river for two hours of canoeing, our transport returns to the camp.The lunch will be served at the camp, then walks around to appreciate the scenery. Then we rest in our “CASA CUSI”, a camping area with comfortable dining room, sauna, Jacuzzi, hammocks and great food. At night you sleep under the murmur of the river.
After a relaxing sauna and a good night’s sleep, enjoy a healthy breakfast and head to the section of river called CHUQUICAUANA, where we will visit the class III rapids. You will enjoy 2 hours touring the river adventure.
At the end of the tour we have lunch buffet on the river which is a variation of food to suit the client in addition to soft drinks, etc. After lunch you can enjoy the sauna and later we will return to Cusco arriving at 16:30 hrs.
The service includes:
- Professional Canoeing Guide.
- Full of boating equipment: wetsuit, life jacket, windbreaker suit, helmet, paddles.
- Cold lunch (entree, dessert, fruit, hot and cold drinks, bread, etc..), We also have options for vegetarians people. This should be informed one day before departure.
- Private transportation from the hotel to the river and from the river to the hotel.
- Safe Kayak.
- Digital photo services and video (optional, inquire at our office or via mail)
What to bring:
- Short, towel, sandals or slippers to enter the stream.
- Hat and sunscreen.
- Water bottle.