1 Day Knowing Iquitos
- This is the perfect opportunity to know the main attractions of Iquitos.
- The houses product of the rubber fever; the museum; the Esoteric Market of Bethlehem.
- The Manatee Rescue Center and the Quistococha Zoo are also part of the route.
- Purchase of crafts (additional cost).
- Gastronomy (additional cost).
Point of departure
- Iquitos: Pick up from the Hotel.
- Whenever it is within the city center of the city (Centro and Cercado) and prior coordination with the operator.
- For places outside those limits, you must coordinate with the Operator the feasibility of your pick-up or meeting point or additional cost.
During the day
- Pedestrian City Tour: Learn about the past and the richness of the rubber rush, expressed in mansions decorated with tiles brought from Europe, an iron house and more.
- You will also visit the Amazon Museum, where you can see the monuments that represent each ethnic group that existed and exist throughout the Peruvian Amazon.
- We continue the walk until we reach the Mercado de Belén and visit the Paquito passage so that they can appreciate and enjoy the mystical market.
- Then we boarded the car (or bus, depending on the number of people), to move along the Iquitos – Nauta highway and visit the Manatee Rescue Center.
- Here you can feed these mammals.
- We continue by road and arrive at the Quistococha Zoo, where you can appreciate the animals of the region.
- Lunch in Tourist Restaurant (not included).
- Suggestion: Take swimwear to swim in the lagoon.
- Return to the city.
- Income to all places to visit.
- Transportation during the tour (in shared service).
Does not include
- Food: Breakfast, lunch, snacks and drinks.
- Gifts, souvenirs, personal purchases.
- Tips for service (optional).
- It is recommended to bring: Blocker, hat, sunglasses and swimwear to swim in the beach of Quistococha.
- The tours and trips made by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Any material loss or accident is under the responsibility of the client.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- In this case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
- If you bring or buy snacks, preferably light (dry fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the day of the tour, the seats in the mobility are taken as used and you lose the service without a claim.
- The seats in the transfer mobility are not reserved, they are taken according to the order of arrival.