Enjoy a wonderful full day in the north of the country!
- Meet the best truffle candy shops and try the best king kong liberteño.
- Tour the citadel of Chan Chan, the largest mud city in the world !.
- Visit the pier of Huanchaco, a spa famous for its history and its boats, the Totora caballitos.
Point of departure
Hotel chosen (Only in the center of the city).
Day 1: TOURS TO THE PYRAMIDS OF THE HUACAS DEL SOL AND LA LUNA + TOURS TO THE CIUDADELA DE BARRO HAN CHAN AND THE BALNERARIO DE HUANCHACO
- 10:30 a.m. Pick up from the hotel.
- 10:40 a.m. We begin our visit, knowing one of the best candy shops in Trujillo (FREEDOM) where you can taste the best alfajor or king Kong liberteño, besides being a museum factory where you will appreciate coastal ceramics from a private collection.
- We continue with the visit to the Cerro Blanco Ceramics Workshop, where they will learn how the huacos portraits are made, clay manipulation, the settlers
- will receive them with pututos (musical instruments).
- As our ancestors did more than one thousand seven hundred years ago, they will learn their customs with experiential tourism, in addition to wearing the
- Moches’ clothes (headdresses, shields, truncheons) for photographs.
- We will continue the visit to the Site Museum of Huaca de la Luna to see Moche ceramics.
- Finally we will enter the Archaeological Project Huacas del Sol y la Luna, where they will observe original colors in high relief of the god of the Moches; they did cults and sacrifices.
- 01:30 p.m. Tourist lunch
- 02:30 p.m. We will start the visit to the north side of Trujillo knowing the famous Huaca ARCO IRIS OR DRAGÓN, religious ceremonial center located in the populated district of Esperanza.
- Visit to the CHAN CHAN Museum, the only one that has a variety of ceramics.
- Arrival at the CHAN CHAN CITY. The largest mud city in the world; In their interiors they will visit the main plaza, corridors, Huachaquis and funeral grounds.
- Then we will pass very close to the Pampas de Gramalote, which was the first fishing village located in Huanchaquito.
- Finally you will visit the Tourist Lookout with its Ancient Church in Huanchaco and then arrive at the Huanchaco dock, a spa famous for its history, with its boats known as totora caballitos.
- 06:30 p.m. Return to Trujillo.
- Tourist transport.
- Guided tourist.
- CD of the Huaca de la Luna.
Does not include
- Revenue ticket to the Huaca del Sol – Luna and Citadel Chan – Chan