Half Day – Catarata de Ahuashiyacu
- The Ahuashiyacu Waterfall, whose name means “Cantarina Water” or “Agua que Ríe”, are located in the district of Banda de Shilcayo, in the San Martin region, a few minutes from the city of Tarapoto.
- It is a spectacular waterfall of approximately 40 meters high.
- It is also important in the area, to observe a variety of butterflies, along with families of insects and birds.
- Hike (included)
- Bird watching (included)
Point of departure
- Tarapoto: Plaza de Armas, in front of the Holy Cross Parish. You can also pick up from the hotel where you are staying, as long as it is within the
- Monumental area of Tarapoto and in the low season and always after coordination and confirmation with the Operator.
During the half day: Ahuashiyacu Waterfall
- Start: 10:30 a.m.
- Departure from Tarapoto.
- The spectacle of the Ahuashiyacu Waterfall is not only interesting because of the activities that can be done in it and the altitude they present, but also because the water falls down the mountain range called “Cerro Escalera” to the natural pit that is located at its base, serving, on the way as an irrigation resource of the impressive flora of the place, among which stands out a wide variety of orchids as well as ferns.
- Return to Tarapoto.
- End: 1:30 pm.
- Bajaj or Trimoto and / or Carro (Shared Service).
- Tourism Guide (Guidance).
- Entrance to the tourist places.
Does not include
- Drinks and Snacks
- Personal expenses.
- Tips for service.
- Children from 0 – 4 years old, do not pay. They share service and seating with parents and / or accompanying adults.
- Children from 5 years old, pay as an adult and have the right to full service.
- It also applies to Holidays (Easter, Independence Day, New Year, etc).
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- If you decide to retire before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
- If you bring or buy snacks, preferably light (dry fruits, cookies and water).