Full Day Iquitos – Río + Baño de Florecimiento
Free yourself from negative energies, purify your soul and spirit and enjoy a flowering bath with Amazonian herbs, Navigate the waters of the Nanay and Momon rivers, Learn about the culture and traditions of 2 Native Communities, Meet the deadliest animal without poison: The Anaconda.
Point of departure
- Iquitos: Pick up from your Hotel.
- Optional: You can also coordinate with the Operator, after your purchase, a meeting point.
During the day: Rio + Flowering bath
Mercado Bélen .- Mercado Belén is the largest market in the city of Iquitos, where ribereños sell their fresh products. Passage Paquito, It is a medicinal market where you can find all kinds of plants and home remedies.
Fundo Pedrito.- We navigate through the waters of the Amazon River. Sometimes we find ourselves with the family of Colaradas (bufeo de río). In the place, we can observe the black female Larago and Macho, Taricaya, the Piranhas del Amazonas. Paiche and we feed these animals.
- The return is at 03:30 pm
- Transfer In / Out,
- Entrance Ticket to the Butterfly Pavilion of Pilpituwasi, Javier Serpentarium,
- Native Kucama Kucamma Community Entrance Ticket, Pedrito Fundo.
Does not include
- Food and drinks.
- Lunch (from S / .20).
- Activities not mentioned,
- Air ticket.
- Tip to the Guide.
- Service applies only to adults. Children are not accepted
- The tours and trips made by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Any material loss or accidents is the responsibility of the customer.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other
- event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.