Cajamarca Cumbemayo 1 day
- A forest of stones, made by nature.
- It is the mystery of a destination like Cajamarca.
- Meet Cumbemayo
- First stop at the Bellavista viewpoint.
Point of departure
- From your Hotel in the fencing of Cajamarca (downtown) or in the Plaza de Armas.
During day 1: TRAVEL
- 9:00 am – Start of the tour.
- Visit to Cumbemayo: First stop at the “Mirador Bellavista”.
- We will cross the watershed, Site Museum, Stone Forest, Sanctuary, tunnel, Frailons, ceremonial altars, Stone of Sacrifice, megalithic channel, etc.
- 2:00 pm – Return to Cajamarca.
- Transportation to the attraction (shared service).
- Cumbemayo Tour.
- Entrances to the attractions.
- Guide in English.
Does not include
- Air or land tickets to or from destination.
- Food (drinks and snacks during the service).
- If you bring or buy snacks, preferably light (dry fruits, cookies and water).
- The departure time is in exact time, there is no tolerance time.
- The service is subject to variation without prior notice, weather conditions (rain, mudslides, overflows, bad weather, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- If you decide to retire before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.