Trek Sacred Valley with overnight in Machupicchu 3D/2N
This trek will take you through beautiful scenery and landscape through the skirts of snowy San Juan and finally the quiet village of Yucay, capital of the Sacred Valley. This tour is perfect for travelers who enjoy culture, history, and nature. On arrival at the village of Yucay we will visit the palace of Sayri Tupacpara and then we will arrive at the modern wonder Machu Picchu by train.
First Day: trek in the sacred valley to the snow of San Juan
- Breakfast at the hotel.
- Trekking to Yanacocha 02 days – 01 night
- Transfer from the hotel to the village huayoccari
After breakfast our staff will stop at the hotel to pick you up and transfer you to the village of Huayoccari where you will begin our trekking, climb through fields of cultivation and woods of queñuales, as well as other types of native trees, birds and flowers of the Sacred Valley , Until arriving at the colorful Laguna Yanacocha in the heights of the town of Huayoccari our lunch and we will continue with our walk until the Lagoon of Quellococha spectacular lagoon that keeps myths and legends and the locals have a singular respect and that is located in the skirt of the snowy one Chicon, where we will spend the night dinner and camp..
Second day: snowy San Juan, archaeological rest of our ancestor, pre Inca tombs, sacred yucay platforms.
- Second day of trekking
- Inca Rail travel from Ollantaytambo to Aguas Calientes (From 16.36 hrs to 06.09 hrs)
- Night in Aguas Calientes.
In the morning very early after our breakfast we headed to the snowy of San Juan at a height of 3,800 to 4, 100 m.s.n.m. And we will pass by the snowy slopes to descend and pass through the village of san juan puna a peasant community, we continue with the descent in the way we can appreciate the cave paintings pre-Inca tombs and then we will visit the sacred platforms of yucay old capital of valley Sacred of the Incas and to finish our trek we will visit the palace of the last Inca Sayritupac where we will wait for our transport to transfer to the train station in Ollantaytambo, and then we will go to the village of hot waters (Machipicchu). Hotel in Machupicchu.
Third day: Tour to Machu Picchu “The lost city of the Incas”
- Breakfast at the hotel.
- 05:30 hrs. Riding by bus to Machu Picchu.
- 06:00 hrs. View of the sunrise of Machu Picchu.
- Guided Tour in Machu Picchu from 10 to 12 hrs.
- Bus transfer to Aguas Calientes.
- In the afternoon return by train from Aguas Calientes to Ollantaytambo (19:00 hrs to 20:32 hrs)
- Travel by bus from Ollantaytambo to Cusco. (From 20:45 a.m. to 10:15 p.m.)
- Transfer to your hotel in Cusco.
- Hotel in Cusco.
After getting up very early and having breakfast, we will go up to the Inca citadel of Machu Picchu and we will be able to appreciate the spectacular sunrise of this marvel.
Then we will take a tour with our guide through the citadel of Machu Picchu, for 2 hours, visiting the Main Square, the Circular Tower, the Sacred Solar Clock, the royal quarters, the Temple of the Three Windows and the cemeteries, approximately for more Of two hours.
Then you will be given free time to take a walk through the citadel. You will have all morning in Machu Picchu to take photos and be in this mystical place. Then we will go by bus to Aguas Calientes and in the afternoon we will take the train back to Ollantaytambo, where our staff will be waiting for you, to transfer you by bus to Cusco. (Photo: Machu Picchu .
- All transfers from the hotel to the town of huayoccari.
- Ollantaytambo – Machu Picchu – Ollantaytambo train tickets.
- Bus from Ollantaytambo to Cusco.
- Passengers bus up and down Aguas Calientes – Machu Picchu – Aguas Calientes.
- Professional tour guide in English or Spanish.
- Trek of 2 day / 1 night to snowy of San Juan.
- 01 dinner on the trek
- 01 breakfast in trek
- 02 lunches on the train
- 01 nights hotel in Cusco.